Saudi sovereign wealth fund ‘owned by Newcastle’ acquires Ronaldo, Benzema and Jang Hyun-soo all at once

Saudi Arabia is leading the hegemony of Asian football in earnest.

Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund (PIF) announced on its official SNS account on the 5th (Korean time) that it would acquire and incorporate four clubs, Al Hilal, Al Nasr, Al Ittihad, and Al Ahli, which are called the big clubs of the Saudi professional league. did.메이저사이트

The PIF said, “The existing board members of each club will be incorporated into each club’s non-profit foundation. The PIF works closely with the Athletic Authority and the non-profit foundation to ensure all necessary institutional steps are taken to achieve the new structural changes for the club’s incorporation. “he said.

“PIF’s stake in each club is 75%, and the non-profit foundation will own the remaining 25%. The incorporation of the four clubs will bring a variety of commercial opportunities, including investments, partnerships and sponsorships in numerous sports.” did.

The PIF will appoint five members of each club’s board of directors, and each club’s non-profit foundation will appoint the other two directors and club president.

Saudi football is experiencing a major revival with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s Vision 2030 project as a catalyst. At the end of last year, Cristiano Ronaldo made a symbolic start when he moved to Al Nasr.

Here is the news that Karim Benzema, who currently left Real Madrid, will soon join Al Ittihad. This means that the Ballon d’Or winner in the 2022/23 season is coming to Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia further draws the three kingdoms of world-class players. Lionel Messi, who is currently confirmed to leave PSG, is also being promoted by Al-Hilal. Al-Hilal is the team Hyun-soo Jang is currently playing for.

Messi, who is currently prioritizing returning to Barcelona, ​​is considering a transfer to Al-Hilal as the next priority if returning to his former team fails.