Brighton rejected an £80 million ($131.3 billion) offer.토토사이트
‘Chelsea have made a £131.3million bid for Moises Kaysedou, 21, but Brighton have rejected it,’ the BBC reported on April 28.
Caicedo has been the subject of interest from many teams since January. He has a lot of energy and tremendous mobility. He is also a good defender and can play as a defensive midfielder. He was the centerpiece of Brighton’s emergence as a “chili pepper” team last season.
Several teams in the EPL have targeted Caicedo. Arsenal was originally the most active. The Gunners had wanted Caido since the winter transfer window in January, but switched to Declan Rice.
Chelsea was the next team to step in. Throughout the summer transfer window, the Blues were single-minded in their pursuit of Caido. Chelsea had over 100 million euros ready to spend on midfield reinforcements, but they couldn’t convince Brighton.
Brighton had already rejected two bids for Caido. Chelsea’s £80 million bid was also rejected. It’s embarrassing for Chelsea. 80 million is not a small amount of money. They’ve already spent a lot of money in the winter transfer window and this summer transfer window.
Brighton also have a point. Brighton and Chelsea have done business before. Brighton swayed Chelsea during transfer talks for defender Mark Cucurella, and the Blues ended up spending £60 million to sign him. This time around, Brighton are in no rush to sell. They know Chelsea are in a hurry.
From Brighton’s perspective, it’s not a bad thing if the deal falls through. The idea is to build a team around Caicedo under De Jervi. The club will be competing in Europe for the first time in their history next season and they need him.
Meanwhile, Caido made no secret of his desire to move to Arsenal in the winter transfer window last January. He was criticized by Brighton fans, but he didn’t seem to mind. His next target is London rivals Chelsea. In a recent interview, he said, “Chelsea is a big club. It’s an attractive club,” he said in a recent interview.